Latest News of EcoPure G2

US WATER BRAND ADOPTS ''BIODEGREDABLE'' PET
  • www.europeanplasticsnews.com
  • July, 2009

NEW 100% BIO- BOTTLE HITS US MARKETS
www.packwebasia.com- July, 2009
  • June, 2009 
ASTM VALIDATES RECYCLING AND BIODEGRADATION OF ENSO BOTTLES
www.reuters.com - June, 2009



April, 2009
 
AN END TO PLASTIC BOTTLE POLUTION

news.prnewswire.com - April, 2009

COMPANY TO BOTTLE BIODEGRADABLE PLASTICS
www.phoenix.bizjournals.com - April, 2009


March, 2009


AQUAMANTRA TEAMS WITH ENSO BOTTLES
www.waterwebster.org - March, 2009


February, 2009


ENSO'S BIODEGRADABLE PET BOTTLE
www.cpcpkg.com - February, 2009


BIODEGRADABLE PET BOTTLES DEVELOPED
www.tcetoday.com - February, 2009

Contact Us
an image
Polimernet
Plastik San.Tic.Ltd.Şti.


Tuzla Kimya Sanayicileri O.S.B.
Melek Aras Bulvarı, Kristal Cad.
No:24 , 34496
Tuzla,İstanbul
Turkey

Email  :  info@polimernet.com
Tel     : +90(216) 593 32 82
Fax    : +90(216) 593 32 81


 

 EcoPure G2 is a patented PET resin additive, which with the help of anaerobe or aerobe micro-organisms, enables the micro organisms in the environment to metabolise the molecular structure of pet resin into an inert humus-like form and is completely 100% biodegradable. 

  EcoPure G2 is specifically designed for production of Biodegredable PET preforms ,bottles and various PET packaging applications.  

 If your PET product contains at least 1.5 % of the EcoPure G2 additive in relation to the weight, the complete product is biologically degradable. 


 

 The EcoPure G2 additive biological decomposition does not in anyway affect the final quality of your product . The production systems/ machines currently in use in factories, can find further use without  reservation. The manufacturing of coloured and clear products is possible without any physical restrictions.

 
 The EcoPure G2 additive is FDA approved (21 CFR 177,1520, approval RZ1510) and fulfills the requirements of other global standarts i.e. ASTM,ISO,EPA related with biodegradibility and environment. (Please see : Standarts)

 ENSO Bottles, LLC was created with a vision of bringing environmentally focused solutions to the PET bottling industry. In partnership with Resilux America and Bio-tec Environmental, ENSO Bottles™ services the PET bottle industry through specially formulated EcoPure G2 additive, preforms and blown bottles.

 ENSO bottles with EcoPure G2 are the latest scientic advances in biodegradable PET plastic bottles. ENSO bottles are not OXO-degradable or PLA (cornbased) plastics. ENSO bottles will biodegrade in both aerobic and anaerobic environments and can be recycled along with the standard PET recycling stream. ENSO bottles have the same physical properties as standard PET and do not fragment, degrade, or break down from environmental conditions such as UV, moisture and oxygen.(www.ensobottles.com)


 
  Most people would agree that modern PET based plastics are a blessing. They have made the lives of billions of people better.

*  They keep liquids and food fresher and safer.
*  They help us to produce aesthetic plastic products.
*  They’ve helped provide our daily necessities at a price most can afford.
*  They are in almost everything we use daily.

 But PET based plastics can also be a curse, because they’re not biodegradable
                                         
                                          *  Landfills are overflowing. PET based plastics can take 1,000 years or more to break down.
                                          *  The oceans are choking. When thrown away today discarded plastic will still be on the ocean floor generations from now.
                                          *  They never return to the cycle of life—even when “degraded,” PET based plastics just become smaller pieces of artificial matter.
                                         
                                            Until now.  EcoPure G2 makes PET plastic products BIODEGRADEABLE.

“According to flast igures of PETCORE ( PET Container Recycling Europe) in 2007, Average recyclability rate of total PET  packaging products (estimated as 2.83Million Tons of annual pet resin consumption) is limited only 32% for industrial re-use. How about remaining 68% ? 

It is either being lanfilled or littered in our oceans and seas every year.



                                                                                                                                  

Join Now!